MATCHA CHURROS are delicious and fluffy with the perfect crispy exterior. They’re fried and then immediately rolled in cinnamon and sugar. It is made from a super easy choux pastry that when piped into hot oil, turns into something magical and delicious!
Follow this recipe to make a delicious one.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
200g of flour
200cc of water
a pinch of salt
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 tablespoon of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
1 tablespoon of sugar
5g of powdered sugar
Olive oil for frying
1. In a bowl, put flour and Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder.
2. Add water, salt, olive oil and sugar and mix well.
3. Then put it into the pastry bag.
4. Heat olive oil in the jump.
5. Drop the dough by squeezing it, drawing a long circle.
6. Drain on absorbent paper.
7. Sprinkle with plenty of powdered sugar.
8. Serve with hot chocolate, coffee. or some matcha latte.
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15