Matcha Coconut Muffins
These MATCHA COCONUT MUFFINS are perfectly light and fluffy that you can enjoy them for breakfast, a snack or a little treat!
Follow this recipe to make a delicious one.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
1 3/4 cups of flour
1/4 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut
1/2 cup of cane sugar
1 tbsp of baking powder
1/4 tsp of salt
1 1/2 tbsp of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
1 cup+2 tbsp of coconut milk (from a can)
1/4 cup of coconut oil , melted and cooled
1 large egg
2 tsp of vanilla extract
Coconut flakes to top
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a muffin pan with liners.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl, then add the shredded coconut, sugar, baking powder, salt and Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, coconut oil, egg and vanilla extract.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Don’t overmix.
5. Spoon the batter into a muffin pan filling 2/3 of the way full.
6.Top with coconut flakes and bake for 20-23 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. SERVE & ENJOY!
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15