Creamy Matcha Layered Cheesecake
Craving for a Matcha Cake?
TRY this Zen Tea Leaf® CREAMY MATCHA LAYERED CHEESECAKE and TASTE the happiness as it burst inside your mouth.
Follow this recipe to make one!
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
1 ½ cups of biscuit
5 ½ tbsp of melted butter
2 tbsp of milk
½ tbsp of gelatin powder
2 tbsp of water
3 ⅓ cups of cream cheese
⅔ cup of sugar
1 ⅔ cups of yogurt
1 ⅔ cups of heavy cream
2 tbsp of hot water
2 tbsp of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
1. Put the biscuit in a ziplock bag and crush it finely. Put it in a bowl, add melted butter and milk and mix.
2. Place mixture in a 20 cm (7 in) spring-loaded mold and make shape with holding it firmly with your fingers. Put it in a refrigerator and cool it (about 30 minutes).
3. Place gelatin in a heat-resistant small dish, add water and let it set.
4. Add sugar to the cream cheese and mix well. Put yogurt and Heavy cream and mix well.
5. Heat gelatin for about 30 seconds in a 600 W microwave oven and mix thoroughly every fifteen seconds. When the gelatin becomes liquid, filter it into mixture and mix well.
6. Divide mixture into two equal parts, add Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha powder, melted with hot water to one side, and mix well.
7. Pour half the amount of white filling into the bottom of the mold, put in a freezer for 15 minutes and solidify.
8. Pour half of the filling containing the matcha into the mold and cool for 10 minutes.
9. Repeat this until the remaining filling gets set up
10. Cool in a refrigerator for about 3 hours.
11. Remove the cake from the mold, put it on the dish, sprinkle the tea strainer on the surface and sprinkle matcha.
12. SERVE & ENJOY!!!
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15