Crispy Matcha White Chocolate Cookies
Hello Zen Tea Leaf Fam!
How's your date? Did you enjoy it?
Well, I wanna share a Matcha recipe to you that I've made yesterday during my special day and I hope you like it because this CRISPY MATCHA WHITE CHOCOLATE COOKIES are delicious!
Follow this recipe to make a delicious one.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
150g of Unsalted butter
110g of Powdered sugar
45g of Egg
240g of Cake flour
2g of Baking powder
10g of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
White chocolate (as appropriate)
Icing (as appropriate)
1. Soften the butter then add powdered sugar and mix well.
2. Add the beaten egg and mix well.
3. Sift 3 flours then add and mix to #2.
4. Before the powder is completely gone, take it out in a wrap, wrap it, squeeze it by hand from above, and let it rest in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
5. Spread it to a thickness of 5 mm, cut it out, place it on an oven sheet, and cool it in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
6. Preheat the oven to 170 ° C.
7. Place it in the oven, lower to 150 °C and bake for about 20 minutes.
8. Melt white chocolate and cool it in the refrigerator to harden it.
9. Before it is completely hardened, cut it out and cool it in the refrigerator again to harden it.
10. Melt a piece of chocolate into an adhesive and sandwich the die-cut chocolate with a cookie.
11. You can add some ladybugs with colored icing (optional).
12. SERVE & ENJOY
Notes: Don't forget to use a heart-shaped pan.
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15