Four Leaf Matcha Mousse Cake
Are you planning to celebrate a day with your Loveone?
How about you surprise your special someone with a FOUR LEAF MATCHA MOUSSE CAKE?
It's very tasty, refreshing, smooth and has a melting flavor of Matcha that you can enjoy on your date together!
Follow this recipe to make a delicious one.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
40 g of sugar
50 g of milk
7.5 g of gelatin powder
10 g of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
250 g of whipping cream
50 g of digestive biscuits
21 g of butter
1. Break the digestive biscuits in a food processor.
2. Melt the butter then add the biscuit crumbs and stir well.
3. Cover the bottom of the mousse ring with tin foil and place in a pizza pan.
4. Pour in the biscuit crumbs and press them flat with a spoon.
5. Refrigerate until ready to use.
6. Soak the gelatine tablets in cold boiling water until soft.
7. Heat milk and sugar over low heat.
8. Add the gelatine tablets to the hot milk and stir constantly until completely dissolved.
9. Weigh the matcha powder in a bowl, then pour in the light cream.
10. Whip to a state where the veins can flow slowly.
11. Add the gelatine solution.
12. Pour the mixture into the mold and refrigerate for more than 4 hours.
13. After the cake has been set, remove the tin foil.
14. Use hot towel to surround outside mousse ring to cover, or use hair dryer to turn a circle to blow, can take off film.
15. Put a little matcha powder on the sieve and decorate the plate.
16. SERVE & ENJOY!
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15