Matcha Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
Let's enjoy a delicious MATCHA CHOCOLATE-DIPPED STRAWBERRIES! With a little tart, sweetness & touch of Matcha flavor that makes these strawberries a special delight!
Follow this recipe to make a delicious one.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
1 tsp of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
½ cup of white chocolate
1. Rinse strawberries thoroughly and pat to dry. Make sure strawberries are completely dry before dipping into chocolate.
2. Microwave chocolate in a microwave safe dish, in 30 second intervals, stirring in between heatings.
3. Mix Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder using a fork with chocolate until smooth.
4. Dip strawberries ¾ way into chocolate mixture, holding by stem or leaves.
5. Transfer dipped strawberries onto wax paper, 1 inch apart.
6. Place the matcha chocolate-covered strawberries in fridge to cool, minimum 30 mins.
7. SERVE & ENJOY!
To learn more about some of the purest and most nutritious matcha available, check out Zen Tea Leaf today. Our matcha is never bitter, completely water-soluble, and never contains toxins that can be found in much of the low-quality matcha on the market today. We stand behind the integrity and deliciousness of our product and are confident that it will leave you feeling nourished, peaceful, and ready to live each day to its fullest and its healthiest.
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15