This delicious MATCHA FRAPPUCCINO is full of health benefits in a sip that just takes seconds to make in a blender!
Follow this recipe to make a delicious one.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
*Frozen Matcha Latte
4 cups of ice
1.5 cup of milk
2 tbsp of sweetened condensed milk
1 tbsp of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
1/8 tsp of salt
*Whipped Cream Topping
1/2 cup of heavy cream
1 tbsp of sweetened condensed milk
*MAKE WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING
1. Whip together heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk.
2. Use a handheld milk frother and whisk until it doubles in volume and forms medium peaks.
3. Set aside.
4. Blend ice, milk, Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder, vanilla extract, salt, and sweetened condensed milk.
5. Close blender lid securely, then turn on blender. Use blender tamper tool to get the perfect frappuccino texture. Blend until smooth.
6. Pour frozen matcha latte into two cups.
7. Top with whipped cream and garnish with sifted matcha.
8. Use a spoon to dollop on whipped cream. Sift on a little matcha as garnish using a mesh strainer.
9. SERVE & ENJOY!!!
To learn more about some of the purest and most nutritious matcha available, check out Zen Tea Leaf today. Our matcha is never bitter, completely water-soluble, and never contains toxins that can be found in much of the low-quality matcha on the market today. We stand behind the integrity and deliciousness of our product and are confident that it will leave you feeling nourished, peaceful, and ready to live each day to its fullest and its healthiest.
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15