Matcha Green Tea Latte
Matcha is in one word amazing! Seriously. Ever since I tried matcha latte a few years ago, Matcha latte became my favorite hot drink. It’s smooth, creamy, rejuvenating, and tastes like no other hot drink that wakes me up nicely and keeps my brain sharp and focused for hours.
This MATCHA GREEN TEA LATTE is the perfect energizing drink for you since it is packed with many benefits and antioxidants from Matcha green tea powder.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
1 teaspoon Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
¼ cup of hot water
½ cup of milk
1. Add a teaspoon of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder into a small bowl.
2. Add in a small amount of hot (but not boiling) water (to help preserve the nutrients and avoid bitterness). I usually add around ¼ cup.
3. Take the bamboo whisk and whisk until completely dissolved. Whisking in an “m” motion can help achieve a nice foam texture.
4. Transfer the matcha mixture into a mug.
5. Heat the milk until steaming, then make the froth using a whisk or milk frother. If you have an automatic milk frother, add the milk to the frother, heat, and froth the milk.
6. Pour the milk into a mug over the matcha.
7. Add sweetener if desired and to taste.
8. SERVE & ENJOY!
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15