Matcha Latte Oatmeal
This MATCHA LATTE OATMEAL combines all of these amazing latte attributes in a bowl of deliciousness. Plus the creaminess, the slight sweet, and the earthiness of matcha is packed of many health benefits that you can enjoy for breakfast!
Follow this recipe to make a delicious one.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
1/2 cup of rolled oats
1 cup of unsweetened soy milk
t tsp of chia seeds
2 tbsp of coconut cream
1/2 banana, sliced into coins
Pinch of salt
Pinch of cinnamon
1/2 tsp of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
2 tbsp of hot water
1. In a small bowl add tsp Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
2. Using a Zen Tea Leaf® Electric Matcha Whisk, gently break up any clumps in the powder.
3. Add 1 tbsp of hot water first and gently whisk/mix together making sure no lumps remain.
4. Add an additional tbsp of water, stir and set aside.
5. Add oats, chia, milk and cream to a sauce pan and bring to a low simmer.
6. Allow to cook and thicken while stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes.
7. Remove oats from heat and add in matcha mixture to oats.
8. Fold into oats until matcha is fully incorporated.
9. SERVE & ENJOY!
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15