Matcha Ice Cubes
Have you ever tried the Matcha Ice Cubes?
It is tasty, creamy and cool. Plus! It is very easy to make!!!
Make it this weekend and wow your guests in the comfort of your home.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
1 ¾ cups water
1 tablespoon Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
1 cup milk (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake for 15 seconds.
3. Pour water in first to prevent the matcha from clumping.
4. Shake vigorously to mix well.
5. Pour matcha latte into ice cube trays.
6. Freeze. It'll take about 3-4 hours to freeze, depending on the size of the ice cubes.
7. Add some milk (optional)
8. SERVE & ENJOY!
To learn more about some of the purest and most nutritious matcha available, check out Zen Tea Leaf today. Our matcha is never bitter, completely water-soluble, and never contains toxins that can be found in much of the low-quality matcha on the market today. We stand behind the integrity and deliciousness of our product and are confident that it will leave you feeling nourished, peaceful, and ready to live each day to its fullest and its healthiest.
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15