Matcha Mochi Cookies
Grab a snack for a very busy day. Try these MATCHA MOCHI COOKIES and lighten up your mood. It is not too sweet nor not too bland. It's also perfect to pair these with Matcha iced tea.
Follow this recipe to make a delicious one.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
60 g of unsalted butter
40 g of powdered sugar
1 piece egg
20 g of fresh cream
150 g of flour
7 g of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
Suitable amount of filling
1. Mix butter and powdered sugar until whitish.
2. Divide the eggs into 3 portions.
3. Divide the cream into three portions.
4. Sift flour and Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder and mix with rubber spatula.
5. Wrap and cool in the refrigerator.
6. Divide the dough into 10 equal parts and roll it around.
7. Put the dough on a baking sheet and press it for a while.
8. Bake in an oven at 165 ° C for about 15 to 18 minutes.
9. Choose a chocolate to your liking.
10. SERVE and ENJOY!
To learn more about some of the purest and most nutritious matcha available, check out Zen Tea Leaf today. Our matcha is never bitter, completely water-soluble, and never contains toxins that can be found in much of the low-quality matcha on the market today. We stand behind the integrity and deliciousness of our product and are confident that it will leave you feeling nourished, peaceful, and ready to live each day to its fullest and its healthiest.
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15