Matcha Milk Spread
This MATCHA MILK SPREAD is a sweet and creamy, silky smooth, healthy alternative to sugar laden breakfast spreads. Perfect spread over toast or drizzled over waffles and ice cream!
Follow this recipe to make a delicious one.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
1¾ cups of coconut milk powder
½ cup of powdered coconut sugar or sweetener of choice
3 tbsp of coconut oil
½ tbsp of vanilla extract (optional)
Pinch fine Himalayan pink salt (optional)
½ cup of boiling water
10g of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
1. Place the coconut milk powder, powdered coconut sugar/sweetener, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt into a high powdered blender.
2. Next pour over your ½ cup of boiling water - if using a kettle take it off as soon as it comes to the boil and pour over your ingredients. This ensures that you will have a smooth spread rather than grainy one.
3. Blend on the lowest speed if your blender has one, scrape down the sides with a silicone spatula, and then blend on the next speed setting.
4. Add Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder and repeat the blending process one more time.
5. Transfer into airtight jars and store either in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
6. SERVE and ENJOY!
To learn more about some of the purest and most nutritious matcha available, check out Zen Tea Leaf today. Our matcha is never bitter, completely water-soluble, and never contains toxins that can be found in much of the low-quality matcha on the market today. We stand behind the integrity and deliciousness of our product and are confident that it will leave you feeling nourished, peaceful, and ready to live each day to its fullest and its healthiest.
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15