Matcha Nama Choco
Do you love Matcha and chocolates? Me too!
Try this MATCHA NAMA CHOCO homemade recipe!
It is a Green Tea Fudge-like Chocolate, made with chocolate and whipping cream that melts in your mouth and so easy to make. Plus! It is easy to make!
Follow this recipe to make a delicious one.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
80g of Chopped White Chocolate
2.5 tbsp. of Whipping Cream
2 Tsp. of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
2 Tsp. of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder for coating
1. Put whipping cream in a small sauce pan. Heat until hot before it starts to boil.
2. Sift in Matcha powder and mix well with a spatula. *do not use a whisk or the matcha crumbles.
3. Add chopped white chocolate, leave until they start to melt, then quickly mix well. *do not overmix or the chocolate starts to seize (split).
4. Line the box with a parchment paper (or plastic wrap) and pour in the chocolate mixture. Smooth out the surface and put in the fridge until firm (over 1 hour).
5. Cut into small square pieces, and dust with Matcha powder.
6. SERVE & ENJOY!
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15