Matcha Kiwi Chia Pudding
Craving for a Matcha pudding?
Try making MATCHA KIWI CHIA PUDDING this weekend and enjoy the health benefits you can get just by eating a pudding because this is a healthy snack that’s packed with lots of antioxidants from the chia seeds and matcha, helping to cleanse your body from daily toxins and improve your health. The ingredients are also free from bad sugars, meaning this recipe is a great food to snack on during weight management regimes. Plus! It is easy to make!
Follow this recipe to make a delicious one.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
1 tbsp of chia seeds
½ cup of coconut milk
2 tsp of maple syrup
Matcha Oat Parfait
⅓ cup of oats
1 tbsp of shredded coconut
1 tsp of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
½ cup of coconut water
1 tbsp of coconut cream
1 tbsp of sugar
1. In a bowl, combine all matcha layer ingredients.
2. Leave in the fridge overnight to soften.
3. In another bowl, combine chia pudding ingredients.
4. Let it set in the fridge for 10-20 mins.
5. Blend the matcha mixture until it is smooth.
6. Layer chia pudding, kiwi, and matcha oats in a glass.
7. Top with extra kiwi slices and coconut shreds.
8. SERVE & ENJOY!
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15