Matcha Pistachio Madeleines
The soothing taste of this MATCHA PISTACHIO MADELEINES is so delicate that you'll look for it every now and then.
Follow this recipe to make a delicious one.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
1 1/4 cup of All-purpose flour
1 1/4 tsp of Baking powder
1/4 tsp of Salt
1 tbsp of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
1/3 cup of Raw sugar
2/3 cup of Almond milk, lukewarm
1/3 cup of Coconut oil
1 tsp of Vanilla extract
3 tbsp of Pistachio, chopped
2 tbsp of Dark chocolate, melted
Chopped pistachio, dried rose petals for topping
1. Whisk the flour, baking powder, matcha powder, and salt in a bowl.
2. Stir in the sugar.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
4. Now gently fold in the flour mixture. Please don't over-mix.
5. Fold in the finely chopped pistachios.
6. Cover the batter and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or for up to 2 days.
7. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and flour the madeleine molds.
8. Spoon the batter into the molds, about three-quarters of the way and bake for 13-15 minutes.
9. Turn them out on a cooling rack and let cool completely.
10. Dip them in dark chocolate and sprinkle some chopped pistachio and dried rose petals on top.
11. Let the chocolate set for a few minutes.
12. SERVE and ENJOY!
To learn more about some of the purest and most nutritious matcha available, check out Zen Tea Leaf today. Our matcha is never bitter, completely water-soluble, and never contains toxins that can be found in much of the low-quality matcha on the market today. We stand behind the integrity and deliciousness of our product and are confident that it will leave you feeling nourished, peaceful, and ready to live each day to its fullest and its healthiest.
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15