The MATCHA SHOT is made up of hot water and matcha. It’s called a “matcha shot” because it resembles an espresso shot. Just like an espresso, the matcha shot starts with a concentrated hit of matcha that jolts you awake before ending in a pleasant lingering after taste. Thank you Naoki for sharing this recipe.
Follow this recipe to make a delicious one.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
1 tsp of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
70 to 100 ml of hot water
1. Measure out 1 tsp of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder and 70 to 100 ml of water. Adjust the water amount according to your taste. Ensure that the water is not boiling. If it is freshly boiled, let the water cool for 5 minutes.
2. Pour the water into the small jar.
3. Add the matcha and close the jar.
4. Shake it vigorously for about 30 seconds If there are still some visible clumps, keep shaking until the clumps are completely dissolved.
5. Pour your matcha energy drink into a glass.
6. SERVE and ENJOY!
To learn more about some of the purest and most nutritious matcha available, check out Zen Tea Leaf today. Our matcha is never bitter, completely water-soluble, and never contains toxins that can be found in much of the low-quality matcha on the market today. We stand behind the integrity and deliciousness of our product and are confident that it will leave you feeling nourished, peaceful, and ready to live each day to its fullest and its healthiest.
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15