These healthy Matcha Waffles with yogurt & raspberries are the perfect breakfast to enjoy and simply love the contrast of colours with the green from the matcha and the red from the raspberries.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
1 cup of All purpose flour
1 cup of quick oats
2 tsp of baking powder
2 tbsp of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
½ tsp of Salt
1 ripe banana
⅓ cup of Maple Syrup
1 tsp of Vanilla
2 tbsp of unsalted butter
1 ½ cup of milk
Toppings : raspberries, flaked almonds, greek yogurt & maple syrup
1. Prepare oat flour. Blend oats for about 15 seconds to get oat flour.
2. In a bowl, combine dry ingredients : all purpose flour, oat flour, baking powder, matcha powder and salt.
3. In a big bowl, combine wet ingredients : banana puree, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, coconut oil (or butter) and milk.
4. Combine dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix well.
5. Preheat the waffle iron and grease it with cooking spray. Use ¼ of waffle batter at the time. Repeat 4 times to get 4 waffles.
6. Serve with raspberries, flaked almonds, greek yogurt and maple syrup.
To learn more about some of the purest and most nutritious matcha available, check out Zen Tea Leaf today. Our matcha is never bitter, completely water-soluble, and never contains toxins that can be found in much of the low-quality matcha on the market today. We stand behind the integrity and deliciousness of our product and are confident that it will leave you feeling nourished, peaceful, and ready to live each day to its fullest and its healthiest.
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15