Vegan Matcha Ice Cream
This is a super easy VEGAN MATCHA ICE CREAM recipe! It combines the amazing flavors of matcha, coconut cream, and pistachios. All you need are 4 simple ingredients and a blender or a food processor. No churning, no ice cream machine needed!
Follow this recipe to make a delicious one.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
3 ripe bananas frozen
3 tbsp coconut milk (full fat) chilled overnight
3 tsp Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
1/3 cup pistachios, + more for topping shelled and roughly chopped
1. Open the can of chilled coconut milk. Spoon 3 tbsp of the solids at the top of the can.
2. Whisk until smooth and creamy.
3. Add the coconut cream and the frozen bananas to a food processor or a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
4. Add the Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder and crushed pistachios.
5. Blend until completely mixed.
6. Taste, and add your choice of sweetener if needed.
7. Transfer the mixture to a freezer-proof container and freeze for 2 hours.
8. Before serving, thaw the ice cream at room temperature for 5 minutes.
9. Sprinkle some chopped pistachios.
10. SERVE & ENJOY!
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15