Creamy Matcha Lemonade
Did you love the MATCHA LEMONADE recipe last week?
Well, how about we make it more creamier? That's right!
You can make it a creamy, delicious lemonade with a Matcha Flavor!
Follow this recipe to make a delicious one.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
1 lemon squeezed
2 tbsp. of sweetened condensed milk
2/3 cup of water
1 oz of warm water
1 tsp. of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
1 cube of ice
1. In a cup, whisk 1 oz of warm water and 1 tsp of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder and set aside.
2. Using a citrus juicer, squeeze the juice from one lemon. Remove any seeds from the juice. One lemon will yield about ¼ cup of lemon juice.
3. Add 2 tbsp. of sweetened condensed milk and 2/3 cup of water.
4. Whisk until well-combined, about 15-30 seconds.
5. Add some ice and pour your Matcha shot.
6. Top off with a slice of lemon.
7. SERVE & ENJOY!
To learn more about some of the purest and most nutritious matcha available, check out Zen Tea Leaf today. Our matcha is never bitter, completely water-soluble, and never contains toxins that can be found in much of the low-quality matcha on the market today. We stand behind the integrity and deliciousness of our product and are confident that it will leave you feeling nourished, peaceful, and ready to live each day to its fullest and its healthiest.
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15