Matcha Coffee Latte Cappuccino
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
1 teaspoon of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
½ teaspoon granulated sugar
2 tablespoons of milk
1 shot espresso
*For iced version
1. Add matcha powder and sugar or sweetener to a tall glass.
2. Pour in 2-3 tablespoons of hot water.
3. Stir until matcha and sugar are dissolved.
4. Add ½ cup of crushed or cubed ice.
5. Add milk.
6. Add espresso. To retain the beautiful ombre effect, do not stir.
*For hot version
7. Brew one cup of coffee.
8. Stir in matcha powder and sweetener until dissolved.
9. Stir in milk or cream.
*Matcha Coffee Latte or Cappuccino
10. Add ½ cup of milk to a milk frother or metal cup. (The coffee maker we recommend has a milk frother attached.) If using a metal cup, froth the milk with a frothing wand. Set aside.
11. Add matcha powder and sugar or sweetener to a large mug.
12. Brew 2 shots of espresso into the mug. Stir to dissolve the matcha and sugar.
13. Pour the frothed milk into the mug and spoon the milk foam over the top.
14. SERVE & ENJOY!
To learn more about some of the purest and most nutritious matcha available, check out Zen Tea Leaf today. Our matcha is never bitter, completely water-soluble, and never contains toxins that can be found in much of the low-quality matcha on the market today. We stand behind the integrity and deliciousness of our product and are confident that it will leave you feeling nourished, peaceful, and ready to live each day to its fullest and its healthiest.
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15