Homemade Matcha Ice Cream
Are you craving for a Matcha Ice Cream? Me too!
This HOMEMADE MATCHA ICE CREAM is super delicious and very healthy too. Try making one this weekend and enjoy eating it with your family and friends!
Follow this recipe to make a delicious one.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
100 ml of Milk
20g of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
240g of Condensed Milk
400ml of Whipping Cream
1. In a pan, cook 100ml of milk in medium heat.
2. Remove heaated milk just before boiling.
3. Pour milk into a bowl with 20g of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder.
4. Whisk until combined.
5. Add 240g of Condensed Milk.
6. Whisk until well combined and set aside.
7. In a separate bowl, whip 400ml of whipping cream until stiff.
8. Add the Matcha and Milk Mixture.
9. Mix well until well combined and freeze for 3 hours.
10. Mix for 3 minutes and freeze for 2 hours.
11. Mix again for 3 minutes and freeze for 2 hours.
12. SERVE & ENJOY!
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15