Mango Iced Matcha Latte
Enjoy this fruity and perfect MANGO ICED MATCHA LATTE recipe. The layering on this drink is so gorgeous, it’s almost a shame to mix it all together!
Follow this recipe to make a delicious one.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
1 tbsp of Honey
3 tbsp of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
1 cup and 1 tbsp of Hot water
1 cup Milk of choice
Frozen Mango for garnish (optional)
Mint for garnish (optional)
1. Puree your mango using an immersion blender.
2. Mix mango puree with honey and set aside.
3. Add 1 tbsp hot water to matcha and whisk until smooth.
4. Add in 1 cup hot water, mix thoroughly and refrigerate matcha for 5 minutes.
5. Add mango puree to bottom of your 2 glasses, top with ice (filled to the top).
6. Pour it over your milk into each glass.
7. Pour some matcha mixture over the top of the milk layer.
8. Top it with some frozen mangos and mint.
9. SERVE & ENJOY!
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15