If you’re a fan of the Starbucks MATCHA LEMONADE, you’re going to love this recipe! It has fewer calories, less sugar, and will save you some serious money! A grande from Starbucks has 120 calories, and 27 grams of sugar while this recipe has 41 calories and 6 grams of sugar for two servings, or 82 calories, and 12 grams of sugar for one large serving. That’s more than half the amount of sugar in the Starbucks drink! So enjoy a deliciously sweet, tart, and earthy matcha lemonade just like the one you get at Starbucks only with fewer calories, and WAY less sugar!
Follow this recipe to make a delicious one.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
1 cup of cold water
1 lemon juiced
2 tsp of maple syrup
1 tsp of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
1 cup of ice
1. Using a citrus juicer, squeeze the juice from one lemon. Remove any seeds from the juice. One lemon will yield about ¼ cup of lemon juice.
2. Pour the lemon juice into a cocktail shaker or large smoothie cup with a sealable lid. Then add half a cup of ice cold water, and the maple syrup. Secure the lid and shake until combined, about 15-30 seconds.
3. Remove the lid and add the matcha powder and the rest of the water. Secure the lid and shake again until combined, about 15-30 seconds.
4. Fill two glasses with ice. Pour the lemonade over top.
5. Garnish with lemon slices. (Optional)
6. SERVE & ENJOY!
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15