Matcha Banana Ice Cream
Craving for a cold, creamy and healthy Matcha recipe?
Be amazed by how easy and delicious MATCHA BANANA ICE CREAM is!
Follow this recipe to make one!
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
3 ripe bananas
1 tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk
2 teaspoons of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
1. Slice bananas into little small pieces.
2. Freeze sliced banana pieces for at least 3 hours or overnight.
3. Using a food processor, blend frozen bananas until it looks like mashed potatoes.
4. Add Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder and sweetened condensed milk and blend until it looks like soft serve ice cream.
5. Transfer to a container and freeze for an hour and a half for a harder consistency.
6. SERVE & ENJOY!!!
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15