Strawberry Matcha Latte
Make the most out of strawberry season by making this STRAWBERRY MATCHA LATTE that adds a sip of summer to classic iced Matcha with fresh, vibrant strawberries that you can surely enjoy with the all the benefits of Matcha!
Follow this recipe to make a delicious one.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
8 oz of strawberries diced
1/4 cup of sugar
1 tsp of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
1/4 cup of water cold or room temperature
1 cup of ice
1/2 cup of whole milk
1. In a saucepan on medium heat, cook the strawberries and sugar for 5 minutes.
2. Let it cool and mash with a fork.
3. In a glass, layer 1/4 cup of strawberry puree then add the ice.
4. Pour the milk over the ice.
5. Mix water with Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder until there are no clumps.
6. Pour the matcha over the ice slowly to create a gradient effect.
7. SERVE & ENJOY!
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15