Traditional Matcha Affogato
If you love Matcha, ice cream, and floats then this one is for you! A warm, bright and green TRADITIONAL MATCHA AFFOGATO that slightly melts the cold ice cream.
Follow this recipe to make a delicious one.
🍴 RECIPE 🍴
12 oz of hot, not boiling water
1 teaspoon of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder
2 scoops of ice cream
1. In a bowl, add 1 teaspoon of Zen Tea Leaf® Matcha Green Tea Powder.
2. Add a couple of tablespoons of warm or hot water.
3. Whisk it to remove clumps.
4. Add a cup more of water.
5. Whisk it until frothy.
6. In a glass, add your ice cream.
7. Then pour the matcha over the ice cream.
8. SERVE & ENJOY!
New customer? Save 15% with code MATCHA15